I help bloggers, e-commerce companies and digital publishers connect traditional SEO – more traffic – with the ultimate business goals:
More product revenue, more leads, more ad impressions.
From training your SEO team or your generalist marketers, helping you to put reports in place, to a quick chat with a CMO who wants to understand how to most effectively leverage SEO, I can help you start to move the needle.
If you’re interested in SEO coaching, you can hire me for 1 full day of coaching for £1,500.
Detailed and ahead of the SEO algorithm. Don’t hesitate to work with Katherine.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Joe Bowab
What you get in 1 day of coaching
- Sessions prepared just for you and your business
- A unique SEO strategy developed for your website
- Sessions delivered by video call
- Presentations you can take away
- Everything’s recorded so you can review them later
- Practical training, including exactly how to achieve what you want to, step-by-step, and you’ll learn how to actually do it yourself
- We’ll work with your tools and your real data to build what you need
- I’ll need access to you Google Search Console, Google Analytics and any other SEO tools you use in advance – if you’ve got them set up
In a typical coaching day we’d cover 3 or 4 of these – whatever’s most important to you:
- Setting up SEO tools
- SEO content auditing & strategy, including content calendars
- Setting up a content production workflow that actually works
- Auditing your site’s technical SEO
- Improving your technical SEO
- How to do outreach & link building